Seni C.N.A.Training Program Objectives
1. Basic understanding of Healthcare, the Role of the Nursing Assistant and various members of the health care team.
2. Cultural awareness in all aspects of care, and building on students own cultural strengths.
3. Rules and Regulations
4. Basic technical skills needed for general health assessment and daily care of Residents.
5. Effective Communication Skills with clients, families, and other health care team members.
6. Understanding the importance of HIPPA, Confidentiality and Mandatory Reporting.
7. Infection Control with 7 hours of HIV/AIDS training.
8. Safety/Emergency procedures with CPR / First Aid training.
Monday to Friday
Duration: 4 weeks
Time: 8 am to 2 pm
Tues - Wed - Thu
(206) 214 7232
Fax: (253) 850 9421
1. Have high school diploma or GED or take a placement test in English for reading, understanding and basic Math
2. Prove TB test results prior to going to clinical
3. Must wear uniform: Green top and bottom with tennis shoes while coming to class and going to clinical
4. Provide ID card and a working email
Click below, complete and printing then mail it to
PO Box 13666 Seattle, WA 98198 with $50 dollars Registration Fees (included in total tuition and also Refundable if a student withdraws before classes start).
Week End Classes